Let's don't forget guys...unless ur raking in more than 50-60 thousand..to the rest of the nation you're part of the working poor...
Let's don't forget guys...unless ur raking in more than 50-60 thousand..to the rest of the nation you're part of the working poor...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Propping up the housing loans is exactly what Obama says he is going to do with the rest of the program. Just pointing out the two are the same, just looking up the hill or down the hill. Socialism for the loan industry. A cold or the flu?
Still nothing but slamming of opponents on this board....
Still nothing good to say from either party about the man they are sticking out front.....
Great
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still nothing but slamming of opponents on this board....
Still nothing good to say from either party about the man they are sticking out front.....
Great </div></div>
Heck it wouldn't be no fun any other way.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
It's because they are both loosers....
Evidently even you all pulling for them know it...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I think I said before this wasn't like the year that Elway entered the draft.
I think we should write Spuds in. I'll take a local hard-working man over the two available anytime, whether I agree with him or not!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks